[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Quiet Storm Forums • View topic - fairuza.com is back!

fairuza.com is back!

fairuza.com is back!

Postby Nathaniel » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:58 am

If you haven't read the news yet, age-old fairuza fansite [url]www.fairuza.com[/url] is back again, after the owner struggled with cancer.
| |
Nathaniel

Postby Morgoth » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:50 am

Hi Nathaniel,

nice to hear that there's new life in that ancient halls.;) There are already some new pictures and infos about the new Humboldt-movie.

Till then,
Morgoth
Morgoth

Postby ultradamno » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:07 pm

Wonderful news. fairuza.com is an internet instiRUtion, glad to have it back.
ultradamno

Postby Nathaniel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:19 pm

Heh, honestly... I was kinda hoping the site was dead so that this one could take it's place :P

But it's as you said, Ultradamno. fairuza.com is THE fairuza Balk fansite, no doubt about it.

That said, I'm still working on the next version of fairuza.net. Hopefully, if I ever get it done, it'll blow all your minds! :D
| |
Nathaniel

Postby Morgoth » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:40 pm

Hi Nathaniel,

nice to hear from you. I thought you were gone with the wind because your blog was offline for some time. But now you're back.:)

You're right, fairuza.com IS currently the (un)official site. But in the future fairuza.net could become it because you can discuss here. Not only facts, your can also say your opinion. There's no forum on Fairzua.com.

That's the point,
Morgoth
Morgoth

Postby Nathaniel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:58 pm

Hehe, well I've been moving it from my old server to a shiny, new one. I'm glad someone's actually reading my blog, though :D
(edit: and for those who care, it's now at [url=http://endemoniada.org/blog]endemoniada.org/blog[/url] instead)

I'm not gonna go into a fight with fairuza.com, but yes, right now we have the most of a community. Ru.com is an oldtimer though, and that does count for alot. He's always been good on content, and if he starts posting again, we're all going to benefit from it.

Yikes, way past my bedtime :)
Goodnight folks!
| |
Nathaniel

Postby Maria » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:49 pm

Ah, poor owner of the site. I hope he's getting better. Tried to contact him during some years but he never got back to me. But anyways, I remember a lot of CRAZY people at fairuza.com, stalker-fans and so on. Hope they have disapeared ;)
+ + Join the fairuza !

+ + +
Maria

Postby ultradamno » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:25 am

Swung by there and saw a notice of retiring with the odd assertion he would be back "if fairuza starts working again"...
ultradamno

Postby ultradamno » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:35 am

From [url=http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=293038489&blogId=532736787]http://www.myspace.com/fairuzaalejandrabalk:[/url][quote]

HI folks, Thank you all for your letters:) Youre right, I NEVER get worked up but this was a bit of a shock thats all.....ANYWAY!!!! I have some great news!!! The fellow who ran fairuza>COM for all these years has agreed to give me the site and all the contents so I am having it redesigned. So my dears, I am coming to you my fans to ask you what YOU would like to see:) How wold YOU like the site to be? PLease send me your ideas and requests:) I am making this site for my fans so you're input would be wonderful:)!
I am also going to be linking this myspace page to facebook and twitter so you will know that it is REALLY me you are dealing with:)
Pete (the man who ran fairuza.com) is a very kind and generous man who collected years and years worth of photos, articles and lots of great things and is giving me the content as well!!! Pete, You rule!!!!!
So I am very happy and excited and I think this will be a very fun project.
I will be able to show you my art, my writing, and hopefully soon my music, personal photos and all kinds of cool stuff!!!
I want to thank all of you who have dedicated sites to me over the years as well,You will never know how honored I am and thankful for your kindness and support:)Big Love to you all:)
F[/quote]

Check out the new [url]www.fairuza.com[/url] placeholder page.
ultradamno

Postby ultradamno » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Shannon, the designer for the new fairuza.com, [url=http://fairuza.net/2010/04/putting-the-fairuza-in-fairuza-com/#comments]left a nice note on the blogroll posting[/url] including [url=http://www.facebook.com/officialfairuza]a link to Ru's Facebook page[/url] for further investigation.
ultradamno

Postby ultradamno » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

[url=https://twitter.com/fairuza/status/24363774248]New pic[/url] posted by Ru on twitter along with the message that the site launch is imminent.
ultradamno

Postby ultradamno » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 pm

As per the heads up supplied by webmaster Shannon in the comments for the front page's Armed Love Militia post, the site is now live!
ultradamno

Return to General