[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Quiet Storm Forums • View topic - Red Letters

Red Letters

Red Letters

Postby Morgoth » Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:09 pm

Hi folks,

I recently saw Red Letters, where fairuza plays a college student, who wants to seduce her professor. I think it's not her best performance, but she looks very very sexy with the red hair, her full lips and the tight dress. The movie has also some funny scenes with Ru, though the plot is a little bit confusing...

Greets,
Morgoth
Morgoth

Postby Nathaniel » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:52 pm

Bought that one on DVD about a year ago, and while I did enjoy it, it certainly isn't one the better films Ru's been a part of. That said, she does look damn fine sporting that red hair. One of my favorite looks though, is the one she has in The Maker. Teenage rock-chicks 'for teh win'! :)

Hmm... I have to get ahold of 'Wild Tigers I Have Known' sometime soon. Dying to see her play a mother! :D
| |
Nathaniel

Postby Morgoth » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:45 pm

Hi Nathaniel,

maybe that's her greatest advantage. She can play whatever you want to. Ever a mother with a gay son though she isn't a mother herself.

Till then,
Morgoth
Morgoth

Postby ultradamno » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:55 pm

It's been awhile since I last saw it. I remember thinking that it deserved to go straight to video and that the plot was totally ridiculous. I think she did well in it, there just wasn't much to the role. It was one of those characters that exists for the convenience of the plot (doesn't she go from vixen to being the real swell kid that goes out of her way to be helpful in the blink of an eye?). But, indeed, gorgeous in red hair, nerd glasses, towel.
ultradamno

Postby Morgoth » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:55 pm

Hi ultra,

the most ridiculous part in this movie plays Udo Kier as bad guy. He's German and as German I almost feel ashame for his bad performance. Nastassja Kinski is also lame.

Compared with that Ru is once more the incarnate freshness in the movie. She is young and plays powerful.;-)

Cu,
Morgoth
Morgoth

Return to Movies