[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Quiet Storm Forums • View topic - The Maker

The Maker

The Maker

Postby Morgoth » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:33 am

Hi Nathaniel,

I watched The Maker recently. It's your favourite film I read. fairuza's acting great, but unfortunately I don't like the whole movie. My favourite scene is, when Bela is petting with her cheerleader in the back of the shabby car and he's drinking his diet beer in the front. It's so funny, when fairuza tastes the beer and then spits it out of the window. (A warm american diet beer is almost the ugliest thing I can imagine.;))

After this scene Bela disapears and the film is changing into an ordinary gangster ballad. I expected a triple love story between the boy, fairuza and the cop. I was a little bit disapointed there isn't one little scene with Bela in the second part of the film.

Greets,
Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth on Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morgoth

Postby Nathaniel » Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:01 pm

Hey Morgoth!

I just realized - There's no PM system on this board :(

Oh well... Yes, I really like that movie. I guess it's not the best [i]movie[/i] she's starred in, but I really like her character. And you're right, I'd love to watch a movie about what you just mentioned :>
| |
Nathaniel

Postby candygirlnj19666 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:34 pm

A PM feature would be appreciated :D
candygirlnj19666

Postby Nathaniel » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:22 am

Let's all hold hands and pray that they'll implement it in future versions of punBB then :)
| |
Nathaniel

Postby Maria » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:12 pm

I haven't seen this movie yet, does anyone know where to find a cheap copy of it? And yes, the PM thingie is a bit sad.
+ + Join the fairuza !

+ + +
Maria

Postby Morgoth » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:09 pm

Hi Maria,

I bought it via eBay Britain, because the DVD has regional code 2. You need it for an european DVD-player. It was very cheap, only about 5 Euro plus shipping. To pay you need also Paypal.

Greets,
Morgoth
Morgoth

Postby Maria » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:29 am

I have paypal and I'm a ebay junkie! I can view all regions but is it any region version that has more extras or something?
+ + Join the fairuza !

+ + +
Maria

Postby candygirlnj19666 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:43 am

I used to be an Ebay addict! No more though :)
candygirlnj19666

Postby Maria » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:32 pm

Hehe, I cant live without Ebay ;)
+ + Join the fairuza !

+ + +
Maria

Postby Morgoth » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:30 pm

Hi Maria,

there were no extras on my british Maker-DVD an the sound was a little bit dull.

Till then,
Morgoth
Morgoth

Postby Maria » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:18 pm

Ok, thanks for letting me know :)
+ + Join the fairuza !

+ + +
Maria

Return to Movies